Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Twisty Hair.

It's been awhile. That's what happens when you entertain guests (or guest) and then go to disney World on vacation. It turns into more of a mission to not die, but when you look back on it, it's great.  I think.  Luckily on my vacation, many up-dos were required, seeing as the temperature outside was sunny, 90, and 1000% humidity, so I kept myself busy. Well, I kept myself and my partner in hairstyles busy. 




I like doing twists instead of braids every so often. You take two a small section of hair, preferably from the side, separate it into two smaller sections, then twist them in the same direction. Once both twisted, twist them around each other in the opposite direction you twisted each section. . .got it? It sounds confusing and I confuse myself doing it, but you can always tell if you are doing it right, or wrong. I did two twists on each side, then tied them together, and then incorporated them into a simple braid in the back. Proven theme-park proof.




I did two twists again but tied them separately. I gathered all the hair into a low ponytail, then looped the ponytail over and under. Instead of pulling it all the way through, I left it gathered int he middle (shorter to medium length hair is best) and the  pinned it in place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment