Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Getting Ready.

I know, I haven't been updating, but I've been so distracted with everything that's going on. I'm going to Disney World tomorrow, and my friend flies in tonight for it. There's a whole list of things that need to be baked, sewn, and packed.  Not to mention the projects that are spinning around in my brain just for here. Sigh. In fact, right now, I'm in the middle of painting my nails Disney themed.  I'm going all out.  And hopefully, it will turn out nice, and I can post it on here later. Ha. . . .




I tried out the three buns style. Just separate your hair into three sections, twist each section, and then twist it into a bun against your head. I pinned these in place, but I only had small bobby pins, and it was hard.  There's going to be a round 2 of this. 




No comments:

Post a Comment